DR-2589 is a specially designed plastic Rutile grade with good durability. DR-2589 specialties are super bluish undertone, outstanding lightness in coloring and excellent opacity.
The special inorganic treatment of dense amorphous silica and alumina protect the surface of TiO2 from acting with polymers or additives. The organic surface treatment ensures DR-2589 outstanding dispersion, processibility and low hygroscopicity in plastics production.
The new treatment technology of DR-2589 can effectively improve the heat resistance, light fastness and weathering of plastics and keep them free from UV lights. So DR-2589 is enabling to improve the plastics mechanical property and also the insulation when used in cable.
● Excellent weather resistance
● Easy wetting and disperse
● High brightness and blue undertone
● High tinting strength and hiding power
● PVC(soft and rigid, door and window profiles,flooring)
● Polyolefin(pipe, tank, agricultural film)
● Engineering plastic polybenzene
● Ethylene and its copolymer
|TiO2 Content, %||
|Relative tint reducing power, %||
|Organic treatment||Organic silicon|
|Oil absorption, g/100g||
|Loss at 105℃, %||
|Sieve residue (325 mesh), %||≤0.03||
|Water soluble substance, %||
|Specific gravity, g/cm3||4.0|
|Standard classification||ISO 591 DIN 55912 R1|
|ASTM D476 :VII|
|Color index||Pigment white 6|
Packing: 25kg/bag, 500kg/bag, 1000kg/bag